hey you, yes you
I write history

Singing along


? ? ? ? ?




Drama : On :'(
Thursday 16 January 2014 @ 08:14 PERMALINK


Hey hi guys. So how was your day? Good? Bad? Normal? Whateva. I dont care lol. 5 Feb. She will leave me. Hwaaaaaaaaa T_T srsly im crying!  This is too bad. I dont know why I cried that much. We just knew each other abt 1 years only. Well, friendship is not abt whom you have known the longest. Although, we still have time to spend together but, ...I just cant. Egh srsly, it's really hurt me deep inside. Intan too. I think she cried like me too. Impossible if she dun cry. We are always being crazy ppl in class. Laughing, happy, smiling together like idiot ppl. The most 'beesings' in de class. Wkwkwk. She will leave us soon. Well~

Soon, no more talking abt kpop
Soon, no more fangirling in class
Soon, I will eat and perform zuhur prayer with Intan only
Soon, no more jog in the morning with you
Soon, no more interactions in my twitter
Soon, no more updates abt bap
Soon, no more mrs fart mrs pooh
Soon, no more manual twitter
Soon, no more KLCC 'moving'
Soon, no more playing around with you
Soon, no more tarik-2 tudung kot tepi kot belakang kot depan
Soon, ... we will cry together

:'( This is true sad story. Now, I feel what my sis feel before.. It's really hurt you alot when ppl around you who are always doing crazy things together want to go far away from your life. :'( Im not trying to be so dramatic but THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME RIGHT NOW! T_T

Labels: , , , ,



tq so much ; ayemrawi, images